Dj Robb-O started performing at local events and house parties before transitioning to nightclubs while serving in the military. In 1990, after returning to NY, he entered the DJ scene and was successful in developing a reliable, hi-energy club and mobile DJ service.
Venues during the 90's
- Nells, NY
- Limelight, NY
- Poorman's Pub, Patchogue, Long Island
- Various private events, weddings and nightclubs in the NY Tri State area
In time, he began creating music. His first production effort resulted in a record deal for a Brentwood Long Island artist named K.A.O.S. The song "WHO INDA HOUSE" was released on Mike Miracolo's BLUNTED RECORDS in 1995. The song was placed in rotation on BET's hip hop video selections and garnered positive reviews from New York's HOT 97 Angie Martinez.
The respected entertainer, Dj Robb-O has worked with national artists and underground talent across the globe. He's performed with such notables as Stellar, Grammy and Dove Award-winning artist Kirk Franklin, reggae phenomenon Beres Hammond, DJ / Actor Nick Cannon and R&B crooner Kenny Lattimore to name few.
- 2007: Recruited by Cross Movement's Da T.R.U.T.H. and toured internationally with him for over three years.
- 2009: Recruited by Reach Record's Lecrea for the Altered Minds Tour
During that time he has displayed his skills on BET's 106 & Park and Super Sweet Sixteen as well as at the NBA games of the Washington Mystics and Philadelphia 76ers. Most notably, Dj Robb-O is the first DJ to perform on the Stellar Awards TV Celebration.
Never ending his love affair with performing, in 2012 Robbo began his transition to radio. He amassed international appeal by performing his mixes on internet radio stations NUVIBERADIO.COM and Italy based HOUSESTATIONRADIO.COM. Through these two stations he developed his own brand of a weekly House Music show called The Best Dance Music on Earth!
While producing his on-air performances, he took part in the Remix Project for Maryland based singer Tamika Moore. During the same year (2013) he also secured production credits on Baltimore poet CASSIA's "Transitions".
- 2013: Secured a position as the Front of House Engineer at Jericho City of Praise, one of the largest churches in the Maryland area.
- Engineered on the road for national punk party rock band BALLYHOO! from Aberdeen, Maryland.
- 2014: Teamed up with LaVeda Davis and formed his group EYNSTINE. Their first release "JUST A LITTLE HELP" received high acclaim from both House Music deejays and dancers alike.
- 2015: EYNSTINE secured management with Seaspray Booking and Management and a second record deal was made with San Juan Music.
- Started his own record label MDCCCVI Music aka 18-06 Music and released projects for three artist: Sydd Kennedy, Black Annie and Gods-Kidz
- 2016: EYNSTINE's Beautiful Life E.P. debuted at the MIDEM Music Conference in Cannes, France